Help Save the Dams!

The CopperRange.org Discussion Board: Save the Redridge Dam: Help Save the Dams!
By CindyM (208.4.28.179) on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 12:45 am:

Stanton Township has set up a donations account to accept donations to help us fund the Redridge Dam Project. Current estimates for engineering, design, construction and landscaping are at $500,000! We have written 2 grant proposals and have many more to go! If this project is important to you and you are able to help, donations can be sent to the Township Treasurer, Laura Collins at : Stanton Township Redridge Dam Project, 14125 Liminga Rd., Atlantic Mine, Mi 49905. Make checks payable to Redridge Dam Project Donation. Receipts will be sent, a SASE would be very appreciated!! Let your voice be heard, any amount will help- it will be very persuasive to say in grant proposals that we have XX number of private donations coming in. Please pass the word and THANK YOU!! Cindy Miller

By CindyM (208.4.28.148) on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 10:44 am:

PLEASE NOTE! Stanton Township has a new Treasurer. I was appointed last night to replace Laura Collins who is leaving due to personal health reasons. Donations to the Redridge Dam Project should be sent as directed above, except now send to Cindy Miller, Township Treasurer at: 50670 Miller Rd., Atlantic Mine, Mi 49905. Thanks everyone! Cindy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.