December 2003 Photo (South Range, 1909)

The CopperRange.org Discussion Board: Featured Photo of the Month: December 2003 Photo (South Range, 1909)
By Kevin E. Musser (Admin) (24.231.178.99) on Monday, December 01, 2003 - 6:03 am:

2003 marked the 100th year since the founding of South Range. I hope you got in on some of the festivities that took place in South Range in July. Think about riding on the Copper Range in 1900 and passing Baltic Location and there not being a South Range. This photo was taken in 1909 and shows Trimountain Avenue looking west. The Copper Range tracks are past the wagon on the road. (Kevin E. Musser Collection) Check out SouthRange.com for more photos from the Centennial and more historic photos. Great job South Range. Also celebrating 7 years here on the Internet at CopperRange.org (well at least the same site, maybe not the same location). Enjoying every minute of it, keep the photos and information coming, always enjoy sharing it will everyone out there that enjoys Copper Country history. Always trying to add something new from my growing collection as well. Have a great holiday season from my family to yours. Kevin Musser, December 2003.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.