November 2002 Photo (Redridge School)

The CopperRange.org Discussion Board: Featured Photo of the Month: November 2002 Photo (Redridge School)
By Kevin E. Musser (Admin) (66.227.253.164) on Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 9:30 pm:

This photo came from a postcard prior to 1910 of the schoolhouse in Redridge. Hard to believe this building still stands in Redridge. It comes to us from Bob Bice who was kind enough to send me a CD filled with wonderful postcards from the Keweenaw. Bob's father went to this school until the 6th grade until he had to quit school and start working at the Baltic Mill in Redridge. Bob also had the priviledge of riding the Atlantic and Lake Superior Railroad as a boy and a while ago he sent me a pass from that railroad, first one I had ever seen and I can't thank him enough as the A&LS is my second favorite after the Copper Range. Thank you so much Bob for your contributions to this site and please stop back as I will be displaying all the postcards he sent, many of which I have never seen before.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.