June 2005 Photo (Copper Range #05 at Mill Mine, 1954)

The CopperRange.org Discussion Board: Featured Photo of the Month: June 2005 Photo (Copper Range #05 at Mill Mine, 1954)
By Kevin E. Musser (Admin) (24.247.160.117) on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 9:10 pm:

A very nice 3/4 view of Copper Range caboose #05 taken by William Armstrong on 10/24/54 at Mill Mine Junction. She appears to be at the tail end of a rock train waiting clearance to Freda. I am very happy to have acquired a small group of photos from his collection so check back in the next few months for more photos taken by William from various railfanning locations across the western UP during this same time period. William has been a long time member of MCRM and was very instrumental in the formation and development of the museum. He was born and raised in Iowa and worked for the C&NW in the engineering department in Chicago. He now is retired and living in Florida. (Kevin Musser Collection)

By Josh Baakko (208.5.148.244) on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 11:34 pm:

Kevin can you get me details on her? I'd like to model her in HO.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.